The Chinese University of Hong Kong is one of the oldest universities in China. Academic activity began in 1963. At the moment The Chinese University of Hong Kong consists of 9 collegiate colleges, has 8 faculties.
Discoveries of scientists at China University of Hong Kong:
Information on the program can be found on the official website of the school.
Students of the university can use a huge library, consisting of 7 departments. University library archives contain several unique specialized collections. To conduct research, students gain access to the Independent Learning Center.
It is also worth noting that the university has established cooperation with many educational institutions from other countries. That is why the students of the Chinese University of Hong Kong can participate in more than 200 exchange programs in 30 countries around the world. Students are offered various types of programs:
The Chinese University of Hong Kong has the largest campus in the city. Students can choose the place of residence - in a residence, in an apartment or in one of the hotels with which the university cooperates. Accordingly, the payment will depend on the type of housing.
Every year there are various competitive programs for grants. Most often it concerns such areas as medicine, programming and history. Financial assistance to students is in the form of a state, university or sponsorship scholarship.
In 1989, university activists erected a statue of the Goddess of Democracy, which is now on campus. It has been postponed several times, but since 2010 it has been placed directly near the university.
The most famous graduates are Kao Charles (physicist, developer of fiber optic technologies), Mirlis James and Robert Mundell (both Nobel laureates).
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.