Tongji University (Tongji) is a state higher education institution of China, founded in 1907. The University can be considered a large university with more than 36,000 students, 5% of whom are foreign nationals.
The leading areas of Tongji are:
The university is among the top 20 best universities in the country, occupying 14th position in the ranking, is a member of China-EU Cluster and the Global Partnership Network.
The purpose of the program is to prepare applicants for admission to undergraduate programs at Tongji University. The lesson plan includes 30 hours a week and consists of the following subjects:
The educational program allows foreign students to improve their Chinese language skills for further studies at the university. The lesson plan includes 20 hours a week and consists of the following subjects:
The university’s capabilities make it possible to give higher education in 74 educational programs.
The course program is divided into three main parts: fundamental course, basic medical course, clinical medical course.
The university has 47 master's programs that allow you to master a variety of specializations.
The main areas of the master's program are:
The university provides students studying in long-term programs (from 90 days), a hostel with a bathroom, telephone and air conditioning. Residences are located on the territory of Siping Campus and Jiading Campus.
The university is located in Shanghai and has 5 campuses in the city. The main campus of Siping campus is located on Siping Road.
Tongji infrastructure includes its own large library.
The academic year at the university consists of two semesters.
To enter the university you must:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.