The young, but promising Central South University of China is consistently included in the top 40 universities of the country, in 2018 it took 751th place in the world ranking. Education at Central South University China passes in 94 specialties: from literature and medicine to metallurgy and public administration. Most popular among foreigners are programs in mathematics and computer technology.
The diploma of this university is appreciated throughout Southeast Asia, and in recent years employers from Europe and the USA have shown interest in it: graduates have the opportunity to build a good career in large organizations with a worldwide reputation. Also, capable students receive scholarships and cash grants for study, accommodation and various studies within the university. International students at Central South University China about 1500.
The teaching staff consists of more than 15,000 specialists with varying degrees, including academics and professors. Perhaps distance learning, allowing most of the time to stay in your hometown.
During training, an internship at a foreign university in Asia, Europe or America is possible under an exchange program.
A hostel has been opened on the territory of the university, rooms in which are primarily occupied by foreign students: modern repairs are made here, there is comfortable furniture and technical support. Students can eat in the cafes and cafes of the university.
In addition to classrooms, the university provides laboratories and research centers: students, along with university staff, conduct experiments and create new technologies and materials. The campus will delight students with a library, gym, pool. There is a stadium with a capacity of 18 thousand people and its own hospital.
The academic year at Central South University China is divided into 2 semesters of 5 months each. Real estate rent will range from $ 410 to $ 827 per month, a separate apartment in the city center is more expensive.
It’s easy to enter the university: approximately 80% of applicants manage to do this - the main thing is to show decent results while studying. When considering candidates, grades in the school certificate or previous diploma are taken into account, most programs do not have to pass exams.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.