Hellenic Open University is a state higher education institution that carries out educational activities according to the model of the British University. It was created in 1992. All undergraduate and graduate programs are taught only remotely.
The mission of Hellenic Open University is to provide high-quality higher education through distance learning both at the undergraduate level and at the level of graduate school. To this end, management and the methodological department develops and implements innovative teaching materials and teaching methods.
Among the partners of the Hellenic University:
In addition to the main programs, the university offers education in short-term courses:
Since all programs are taught remotely, accommodation and stay of students is not provided. For the work of teachers, a modern building has been built, in which classrooms are equipped for remote lectures, a dining room, rest rooms, halls for conferences and meetings.
Since the organization of distance learning involves good technical equipment, the school regularly updates computers and demonstration materials, monitors the quality of high-speed Internet.
On the basis of Hellenic Open University work :
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.