City Unity College (CUC) was founded in 1999 as a branch of the American University of City University of Seattle and is one of the most famous private colleges in Athens.
CUC offers a wide range of educational programs in all areas in the field of hotel and tourist management, business management, graphic arts, applied and technical sciences.
All programs allow you to get diplomas of partner universities:
The university offers undergraduate programs in the following areas:
The university offers master's programs in the following areas:
Obtaining an MBA degree is the starting point for promoting a competent career leader with much more developed skills and knowledge that help in solving problems and offset the business risks of modern companies.
CUC offers a doctoral program in Physical Education, Sports and Kinesiotherapy. The program provides for specialization in kinesiology and kinesiotherapy, obtaining fundamental knowledge in pedagogy and psychology. Doctoral studies include high-level scientific research contributing to the progress of science and education.
CUC offers its students the opportunity to live in a residence located in the historical center of Athens.
The university has three campuses, two are located in the historical center of the capital of Greece - Athens, and the third in the suburbs, in the city of Vouliagmeni. The material and technical support of the educational institution includes:
The academic year at the university begins in January, October and April.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.