BIPT - Beijing Petrochemical Technology Institute - is a university that was organized by the municipalities of Beijing in conjunction with the Central Government of the PRC in 1978 (with the support of the oil magnate of SINOPEC). The institution quickly took a leading position, gained prestige and prominence, including through new state reforms and the introduction of the principle of open activity.
The following departments, specialties and areas are available for studying:
Studying (in particular on a master's program) with other well-known universities is possible:
The international student exchange program is supported, the level of knowledge in the field of petrochemical technologies is actively rising among the working population of the PRC, work is being carried out to improve the intellectual level and improve behavior. In 1995, together with the Norwegian University of Technology, the first agreement on the exchange of information and a full-fledged multifaceted cooperation was signed. Joint work is conducted with specialists from many countries:
Today more than 30 universities and research institutes work with the university: they conduct joint scientific research, exchange students and teachers, organize conferences and seminars, major technical experiments.
Many graduates today hold a Ph.D., more than 8,000 people work in large oil companies, occupy high posts and prestigious management positions, work in engineering and technical specialties.
Brief information: bachelor's program is designed for international students.
List of faculties:
The tuition fee already includes:
Under-age students (under 18 years) additionally pay a deposit (returnable) and guardian services.
Several comfortable new hostels of hotel type have been built for students (the most modern ones are given to foreign students). Prepared cozy rooms for 2 people each: the equipment includes TV, cooler, air conditioning and refrigerator, bathroom and toilet, microwave oven. In each corridor there is a place for laundry and general student kitchen.
If desired, students can attend a common dining room, where delicious and varied dishes of Chinese and Muslim cuisine are prepared.
The total land area of the university reaches 299,078 square meters and is divided into 2 campuses. It has 17 spacious and bright auditoriums, its own extensive library with a rich source pool, 17 special experimental centers and scientific laboratories for studying. There is a separate complex for information and administrative centers, a lot of money was invested in sports infrastructure - fields, playgrounds, halls and other facilities.
Tuition fee already Includes:
There are no entrance examinations and tests, but please note that applications are accepted until September 1.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.