Fooyin University (abbreviated FYU ) is a private higher education institution that has been active in scientific and academic activities since the beginning of the distant 1958 in Taiwan. The university has a very good location, which gives international students the opportunity to live and study in the best conditions and surrounded by all the necessary benefits.
International students or their parents can clarify information about the educational program via:
This is a higher educational institution, which with enviable stability holds the highest positions in the TOP-50 universities of the country. In addition, the institution from year to year easily proves its right to be in the TOP of the best universities in the world.
Students of this higher educational institution have access to a large scientific library. An additional advantage for admission is the fact that the University provides students with:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.