Feng Chia University (abbreviated as FCU) is a private higher education institution in Taiwan, which began its scientific history back in 1961. The university has a dormitory and an urban campus for its students and academic staff in Taichung.
The university is considered to be a fairly large institution of this type, because over 24,000 students study there every year. In higher education, the teaching staff is about 700 teachers of the highest category.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The university is in the list of TOP-30 leaders among higher educational institutions of the country. Feng Chia is consistently ranked among the top 5 percent of universities in the world.
The university has a large library, provides students with a place in a hostel and the opportunity to receive a scholarship for good academic performance.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.