Non-profit higher education institution located in Brazil. This university for the first time opens its doors to applicants in 1922. The university has a campus in Vicosa.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
This university is regularly included in the list of 20 universities in Brazil. Also annually, the university is listed in the top 5 leading universities in the world.
Medium in scale enrolled in a university, in which at least 14,000 people receive education. Future specialists. Not only citizens of Brazil, but also residents of foreign countries have the opportunity to apply for education at the university. Over 1% of foreigners are educated at the university. The pedagogical staff of the university has more than 1,300 teachers with the highest degree. The University cooperates on an ongoing basis, negotiates with international partner universities on the exchange of young professionals. The university has its own pages in social networks that will help you get reliable information about the traditions of the university and the life of students. Do not miss the news feed on Linkedin and Twitter.
The university has a large library, which has tens of thousands of unique publications. Each student is obliged to enjoy the exclusive literary opulences. The university is a member of CRUB, and is also a member of RENEX.
We do not miss your time, which each of us can always spend the way it wants most, for example, to improve the knowledge of a foreign language or to complete tasks before exams. As a representative of the majority of educational institutions abroad, as well as using proven tactics and techniques for selecting student programs and the best admission strategies, we contribute to your enrollment.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.