The university is located in an English city with the same name as the university itself - in Cambridge,in the UK. It is a small town for students in the east of the UK. Cambridge is considered a city with a magnificent historical atmosphere, a romantic medieval character, as well as stunning Gothic architecture.
Most of the attractions are located in the colleges of the University of Cambridge.
What makes Cambridge convenient and comfortable for foreign students?
- The city is a cultural and educational center for students from all over the country and even the world.
- A large number of English attractions are located in Cambridge. For example, one of the attractions of Cambridge is the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, built in the VI century AD. There is also the world-famous Zoological Museum.
- All existing colleges of the university are located on the territory of the city
- Students do not have to spend a lot of time on the road - the city is quite compact, and dormitories and apartments are usually located next to the main colleges.
- Cambridge has everything you need for student life - libraries, coffee shops, football fields and sports grounds, training courses.
Cambridge University is an English higher education institution, in which a huge number of students from all over the world dreams of enrolling. Cambridge is famous for its professional educational programs and long history. The University provides its students with everything necessary for comfortable training - technical equipment, additional sections and clubs of interest, convenient accommodation and interesting events. Cambridge graduated from many famous personalities - for example, a diploma from cambridge University has:
- Vladimir Nabokov
- Prince Charles
- Politicians from different countries
- Scientists, athletes and Nobel Prize winners.
Main reasons to study at Cambridge University
- High level of student satisfaction with the learning process
- Good sponsorship of training
- Qualified teachers and coaches
- Excellent career prospects.