Before the beginning of summer vacations, many parents face the question of how to make a child's holiday entertaining, interesting and useful. The answer to this difficult question can be a summer camp for students in Oxford, one of the most famous student campuses in the world. Holiday programs with the study of English represent a real journey to another country, during which students will get acquainted with the culture of England, see world-famous sights and can stroll through the ancient streets of Oxford, where modernity and centuries-old traditions are combined wonderfully.
Despite the widespread opinion about the need for perfect English for such a program, even children with poor language knowledge can go on an exciting journey to Oxford. A huge number of diverse courses on the basis of elite universities and prestigious colleges make education suitable for all. Let's note that parents first of all should pay attention to summer camps, where there are few students from the smae country: this is due to the fact that in this case, students will be able to continue their practice after classes while communicating with their peers, and will not go "for convenience "In their native language.
Oxford's vacation courses are widely recognized throughout the world for their high standards of teaching, performance and unique leisure activities. All this will make your child's vacation unforgettable and useful. Studies and rest in close relationship will not let students get bored during their studies, and a rich excursion program will allow them to get acquainted with the culture of the country and see the places that he had previously seen on the pages of textbooks or seen on TV screens.
Camps in Oxford for students for summer holidays: location
Oxford is the world famous city of Great Britain, one of the educational capitals of the world. It is located in the county of Oxfordshire, 80 km from London, on the banks of the Thames and Cherveli. This city is considered one of the places where you can get acquainted with the traditional traditions of the country.
In Oxford is located one of the best and most prestigious universities in the world - Oxford University. It ranks second in the ranking in England and is the leading line of many educational rankings around the world. This university is a whole student city, in which the spirit of discovery and study is hovering: in it you will find the best libraries, laboratories and modern equipment.
The beautiful architecture of the city, preserved for centuries, and the dynamic life created by the students, the centuries-old traditions of education and the latest methods in the field of education combined with the picturesque landscapes create a unique atmosphere of the city.
The advantages of learning in the linguistic camps of Oxford
Oxford is a city recognized by a large number of prestigious educational institutions. Studying in this educational capital has a number of advantages:
- Unusual programs, built in accordance with centuries-old traditions, which have proved their effectiveness in practice, and the newest methods of education will make learning useful for each student.
- The opportunity to get acquainted with the amazing student life of England, whose educational institutions are known all over the world - such an opportunity will be of interest to students planning to enter English universities, colleges or schools.
- Experienced teachers who have received certificates from leading educational organizations will make learning interesting and will interest every student in learning the language and improving their own skills.
- Focus on the child: the program is always aimed not only at improving the language, but also developing personal leadership, creative, athletic or scientific abilities and inclinations of students.
- The opportunity to get acquainted with the unique culture of the country, which has become the standard of world education and science.
- Friends from all over the world: during the studying, students will be able to establish contact with peers from different countries, learn to rotate in a multicultural environment.
Summer educational programs: features and conditions. Extra-curricular activities and excursions in the language camps of Oxford
Vacation programs Oxford offer a wide range of diverse destinations - from adventure to educational. The choice of the course of study is always individual and depends on the interests and desires of the student, but all the educational programs in the summer camps of Oxford meet international standards of education and are accompanied by rich excursions and interesting leisure activities.
Excursion trips are an integral part of the summer camp abroad: they determine the student's opportunity to get acquainted with the country and culture. Traditionally, excursions to summer camps in Oxford are held to such attractions as:
- Oxford Castle
- Museum of Natural History
- Oxford University
- The Tower of Carfax
- Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary
- Cafe of the King's Lane
- Bodleian Library
- Magdalen College
- Memorial of the Martyrs
- The Pitt Rivers Museum
- Békonskot Park and much more.
Another advantage of vacation programs is an interesting program of extra-curricular activities, which are aimed at revealing the creative and sporting inclinations of the child. A huge number of diverse student activities will also help students to establish contact and create wonderful memories. When choosing a summer program, it is worth paying attention to the feedback of students and their parents.
Rating of the best children's camps for the holidays
Top of the best vacation programs are headed by the following educational institutions:
- OISE Oxford Summer School Enzyme Eynsham Hall presents an English course, during which the student can not only improve their basic language skills, but also enjoy a huge number of extra-curricular activities and interesting excursion trips. OISE Oxford is a traditionally effective educational program, interesting classes, an individual approach to each student.
- Summer Camp Regent Stowe School holds several English courses during the summer holidays, depending on the age of the students. For students, the English club is ideal, during which they will master the basic grammatical and lexical rules in a game form, overcome the language barrier and feel confident in their abilities.
- Summer Camp Jesus College Oxford offers interesting vacation courses for its students. A wonderful leisure program and international groups will make the process of learning a language interesting and most effective, because in the classes with students from different countries the language barrier disappears much faster.
- Children's camp Shiplake College is an excellent choice for students who want to significantly improve their English. Here, students will be able to choose an educational program that best suits their interests and aspirations.
- Summer School OISE Oxford provides courses for students who want to quickly learn the spoken English language - special attention is paid to developing the student's communication skills.
Also worth paying attention to special summer programs that will help students to reveal their talents in a certain area. For example, Oxford Royale Yarnton Manor (Oxford Summer School) has a wide selection of vacation programs in law, leadership, business, law, computer technology and much more.
Tuition fees in summer camps in Oxford
The price of education is formed depending on the duration of the course, the saturation of the excursion program and the chosen option of living. The average cost of the course varies between 2,500 £ - 4,000 £.