- Features of summer school and leisure for children in Barcelona
- How do children's camps work, requirements and living conditions
- An approximate daily routine in the summer schools of Barcelona:
- Leading summer camps in Barcelona: programs and tuition fees
Barcelona camps for children for the summer are an excellent option to spend a vacation with benefit. But studying abroad can be a serious test for students, being away from home and being immersed in a new environment is always a big event in a child's life. Short-term programs of summer camps will serve as a good start for future independent life abroad: there are no large academic loads, but many interesting adventure trips, a lot of communication with peers from other countries, a lot of positive emotions. All this will allow to remove the language barrier, improve the knowledge of English or Spanish, learn about overseas life a lot of new things and gain experience, which is not every adult.
Features of summer school and leisure for children in Barcelona
- Barcelona today is a popular variant of combining fruitful studies and unforgettable holidays. This city is included in various tops as the best student city. The Spanish system of education is not as strict as the British one - the basic principles of education are freedom and lack of formalities. There are no hard boundaries between the teacher and the student, the discussions take place in a friendly atmosphere, where everyone has the right to his personal opinion.
- Organizers of children's holiday in the vacation period are trying to reflect all the advantages and dignities of the education system in the country. Experienced teachers, employees of prestigious educational centers of Barcelona are engaged with students. As soon as possible, children master the basic language skills through an individual approach and small groups.
- Linguistic programs are developed for different age groups and level of knowledge, even for students with a low level of language proficiency special courses and comfortable conditions are made. Many camps offer interesting combined programs. Barcelona is a real football city: there is not a single student who would not be familiar with her football teams. For young football fans in Barcelona, there are special programs that combine soccer lessons at a professional level with the study of English or Spanish. In addition to football, there are tennis, horse riding courses.
- Spain is a country with a rich culture and history, extraordinary architecture and a hospitable atmosphere. The programs of children's camps tend to reflect the entire color of local places, culturally enrich children and gain positive experience abroad.
How do children's camps work, requirements and living conditions
- Many language schools and colleges in Barcelona open children's camps for foreign students during the vacation period. They can be placed in the heart of the city or in the suburbs - both options for students are good. In the first case, in walking distance will be entertainment and cultural infrastructure, the guys will plunge into the local color with a head. In the second case, vacationers can enjoy the beauty of nature, spend a lot of time outdoors in an environmentally friendly environment.
- For students, there are 2 possible options: in host families or in student residences on campus. Students are in comfortable, fully equipped rooms, usually in residences shared bathrooms, rest rooms and games. The camps have internet and television rooms.
- Children are constantly monitored, camp staff provides students with complete safety. The main priorities in the organization of summer programs are a comfortable and safe stay.
- Meals are organized according to the type of full board. Many campuses process their own garden, from where fresh and ecologically clean fruits and vegetables always come to the table. Dietitians and nutrition consultants work in schools.
- Students from abroad can not only spend time for lessons, but also engage in different types of creativity and sports, take part in the social life of the camp. In the camp territories there is a variety of sports equipment, sports playgrounds.
An approximate daily routine in the summer schools of Barcelona:
08:15 - 08.30 Ascension
08:30 - 09:15 Breakfast
09:15 - 09:30 Communication with the counselor
09:30 - 10:15 The lesson of a foreign language №1
10:15 - 11:00 The lesson of a foreign language №2
11:00 - 11:30 Coffee break
11: 30-12: 15 The lesson of a foreign language №3
12:15 - 13:00 Foreign language lesson 4
13:00 - 14:00 Active rest time: hike to the beach, swimming in the pool, competitions or games
14:00 - 15:15 Lunch
15:15 - 16:00 Holidays
16:00 - 18:00 Beach, swimming pool or seminars
18: 00-20: 00 Sports activities
20: 00-21: 00 Shower
21:00 - 21:45 Dinner
21:45 - 23:00 Evening activities: parties, contests, quizzes
22:30 Sleep (for younger groups)
23:30 Sleep (in the older groups).
Leading summer camps in Barcelona: programs and tuition fees
Spanish / English + summer activities - perfect for those wishing to improve their language skills and try themselves in the music, sports, theatrical or cultural field. The main project of the shift: students shooting a unique television program.
From 170 € (Week)
In the children's football club, you can spend an unforgettable vacation, doing Spanish or English and honing your football skills. The students have experienced trainers - former football players, as well as sports doctors, who monitor the health and select the appropriate load.
From 1,170 € (week)
EU Business School Barcelona
The course is designed for 3 weeks, during which students attend lectures on business, innovation and entrepreneurship. In their free time, students are waiting for a rich leisure program and visits to major companies in Barcelona.
From 3,150 € (3 weeks)
The language school of Don Quixote invites to the Spanish courses all those who wish with different levels of language proficiency. Here you can choose a different load and entertainment program.
From 1,590 € (2 weeks)
Here you can combine learning English or Spanish with tennis and football.
From 1,790 € (2 weeks)