How to choose a country to study abroad ? It's not an easy question, because the strongest programs and top educational institutions are spread throughout Europe. A guide to the most popular countries will help you form an educational route!
British education is considered to be one of the best for students of any direction. University programs and language courses in Britain have been in the first place for many years, and no country has yet managed to squeeze it out. The only drawback of English educational institutions in the cost of programs is that not every student can afford training, both in Britain and in any other country in the world. What are the benefits the UK will give:
- Wide range of courses and directions
- Emphasis on discipline and sports
- Choice of conditions to your taste - from ascetic conditions typical for aristocratic schools to complete freedom of development
- The opportunity to explore the culture of Britain
- Studying in an international environment will help you integrate into any foreign society.
Educational institutions in Ireland do not differ much from neighboring England in the quality and variety of services, but those who choose Ireland will enjoy a pleasant gain in price. What awaits you in the educational environment of Ireland:
- Legendary and rated educational institutions that are not inferior to the British
- Strong programs in medicine, business, information technology, architecture and urban development
- An English-speaking environment not only within the walls of the university
- Tuition fees are lower than in the top EU countries and the UK.
The former British colony has absorbed English traditions, which are reflected in culture and education. Here you can get a quality European education at affordable prices! Malta advantages:
- Immersion in the English-speaking environment
- Paradise conditions - an opportunity to combine relaxation with study
- Strong language schools and a wide variety of English courses
- Course prices are significantly lower than in popular English-speaking countries.
A wonderful country to study in German with a rich culture and educational tradition. Germany is considered to be the most popular destination for overseas education in continental Europe. German education is recognized all over the world:
- Quality college and university education
- Great prospects for children and adolescents - high school education
- A wide selection of decent educational institutions
- Nice opportunity to save money when choosing public educational institutions
- Education in state universities is free.
A demanded country for a classical education. The oldest educational institutions in Europe, a strong educational system and a rich culture operate here. What else will France offer the student?
- Educational institutions are often located in beautiful historic mansions
- The French educational system promotes the development of a creative personality
- There is a chance to get a place on a budget
- Developed system of grants and scholarships for foreign students
- Excellent French practice in a language school
- Interesting cultural activities.
For classical education in elite conditions - definitely to Switzerland. Educational institutions are located in developed resort towns overlooking mountains or lakes. But the location of educational institutions is not the only advantage of Swiss schools and universities:
- Excellent organization of the educational process
- Ability to master several foreign languages
- High teaching standards
- Wide range of specialties
- Strong programs in hotel and restaurant management, tourism and culinary.
The Italian education system is very popular among students who want to get acquainted with the culture of the country and receive a diploma of European quality. Advantages of Italy as an educational route:
- Comfortable climatic conditions
- Rich culture and history
- Low cost of training
- Programs in English
- Oldest educational institutions
- Strong programs in painting, fashion, design.
An ideal place for Spanish-speaking education - top universities, business schools, and a well-developed private educational sector operate in the country. Other reasons to study in Spain:
- Strong directions - culture, art, history
- Great summer camp programs for kids
- English-language programs - according to statistics, Spain leads in the number of programs in English
- High percentage of employment after graduation in the European Union
- Mild warm climate
- Relatively low prices.