Da Yeh University (abbreviated DYU ) is a non-profit private educational institution of higher education that has been active in scientific and academic activities since the beginning of the distant 1990 in Taiwan. Now DYU University has its own small campus.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
The University of Da Yeh University is a university that for the last few years has been tirelessly occupying the highest positions in the TOP-50 best universities in the country.
This is a medium-sized institution of higher education, where about 15,000 people take a course each year. The academic staff of the university is about 600 teachers of the highest category. While studying at a university, students can take part in one of the international exchange programs.
This institution of higher education provides students with everything they need. University students have at their disposal a large scientific library. Students can also count on places in the hostel. There are comfortable modern areas for outdoor activities and sports.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.