Communication University of China (abbreviated CUC) or 中国 传媒 大学 - this is a higher education institution in the People’s Republic of China. The university was officially founded back in 1959. The university has a small campus in Beijing.
For the last several years, the university has consistently updated the list of TOP-5 of the best of the best universities in the country.
Find information on the educational program on the official site of an educational institution.
The university is quite prestigious in the world, as with a fair constancy enters the list of TOP-5 of the best universities in the world.
It is about an average institution of higher education, where every year about 15,000 people successfully pass an educational course. The academic staff of the university is 1,400 teachers of the highest category. The university also takes part in international student and teacher exchange programs every year. Learn more about students and graduates of the university through the social network Linkedin.
The students have at their disposal a large library and a comfortable hostel located not far from the building of the university itself.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.