China Agricultural University has a reputation as one of the most prestigious institutions of higher education in China. State ownership of the university is in demand among applicants. China Agricultural University (CAU) began its academic activities in 1905. The university is located in the capital of the country - in the city of Beijing and has an urban type campus.
According to a world ranking compiled by international experts, China Agricultural University is consistently on the list of the first 5 percent of the most prestigious educational institutions on the planet. At the same time, CAU now occupies the thirty-fourth stage of the national academic rating. Such indicators allow the university to be popular among students, and graduates without a problem to find a job in a profile.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
The CAU institution of higher education is large. Approximately 20,000 students are simultaneously enrolled in various areas of the university. The China Agricultural University Admissions Office accepts applications from foreign nationals on a general basis. Of the total number of students - about 1% of students are guests from abroad. The academic staff includes 1,600 specialists in various fields. Many teachers are invited from the world's major educational centers. International student exchange programs are popular in educational institutions. Detailed information about them is posted on the social networks associated with the China Agricultural University.
The university’s own library has any literature and collections of periodicals in the disciplines studied. Hostels have comfortable living conditions and are provided for everyone.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.