Central University of applied science is a private university, founded in 1991 as the Central University of Applied Sciences of Ostrobothnia. The educational institution has an active international policy, for which three bachelor's programs in English were introduced: business management, industrial management and information technology.
Central University of applied science is a multidisciplinary, dynamic, international higher education institution that has signed student and teacher exchange agreements with more than 100 partner universities around the world. Each year, the university accepts about 100 foreign students to study during the trimester, full semester or the whole academic year. Similarly, each year, the Central University of applied science sends more than 100 students to study courses or internships around the world.
In addition to educational institutions, Central University of applied science has established relationships with organizations of the city:
Central University of applied science is a modern higher educational institution, the training of which is carried out in three campuses: Kokkole, Yliviesk and Yakobstad, which are built on the same type and consist of:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.