University of the Arts Helsinki is a public higher education institution in Finland and offers courses in more than 30 educational programs in the field of visual arts, music, dance and theater.
The teaching staff of the university includes about 300 qualified specialists.
Students are given the opportunity to participate in international exchange programs.
University graduates are highly qualified and easily find work in their country after graduation.
University students can rent their own apartment or room.
The educational institution has its own library and several gyms. All classrooms in which classes are held are equipped with modern technology and everything necessary for a comfortable learning process.
The academic year at the university is divided into 2 semesters.
For admission to the university, applicants must provide a secondary certificate or a diploma of higher education, pass the entrance exams. Evaluation criteria are quite strict: about 10 people usually apply for one place.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.