The University of Tampere is one of the most elite universities in the country. University of Tampere or Tampereen yliopisto has a state ownership. The beginning of its academic activity UTA is 1925. The campus, built according to the city type, is located in the city of Tampere.
Finland is one of the countries with the highest educational standards. Therefore, finding the described university in the top ten of the national academic rating speaks about the quality teaching and excellent level of knowledge of its graduates. University of Tampere totem can be found in the list of the first 5% of the most popular universities in the world.
The directions and faculties of the university are guided by the modern demands of employers. Consider the most prestigious areas of activity of UTA.
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
According to European criteria, this institution is considered average in size. At the same time, only 11,000 students receive knowledge in all directions. At the same time, 7% of students are foreign nationals, which once again confirms its popularity in the academic environment. Reception of foreign citizens takes place according to general rules. The teaching staff of the University of Tampere is about 1000 specialists of the highest level.
All students have the opportunity to participate in the international exchange program, which are very common and in demand. Nuances of studies and issues related to the provision of educational services are highlighted on student pages in social networks.
The university library helps students to obtain versatile and in-depth knowledge. All students in need of housing are provided with a hostel .
It is also worth noting that this higher educational institution is a member of such an association as AITU.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.