Graduates of the undergraduate Hamk University of applied sciences possess the necessary relevant knowledge and are specialists in the selected field.
The university offers students training in 7 undergraduate programs:
After graduating from a graduate school at Hamk University of applied sciences, graduates are professionals and can easily find work in their chosen field.
A master's program in business management and entrepreneurship is offered at the magistracy.
The cost of living is approximately 662-1304 $ per month.
The university has its own library. All classrooms are equipped with everything necessary for a comfortable learning process.
The academic year at the university is divided into 2 academic semesters.
For admission to the university, applicants must provide a certificate of secondary general education (for admission to undergraduate studies) or a diploma of higher education (for admission to magistracy). Additionally, entrance exams are required.
Foreign students have the opportunity to receive a scholarship.
The scholarship is based on knowledge of the Finnish language. The main goal of the university scholarship program is to support the future employment of foreign students and to encourage the study of the Finnish language while studying.
Students can receive a scholarship 2 times during education, it depends on the level of knowledge of the Finnish language. Another condition for receiving a scholarship is a set of 60 ECTS (educational loans) for the academic year.
There are two ways to get a scholarship:
If the student received 1 scholarship, then he can receive 2 scholarship no earlier than after 2 academic years.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.