Central European University (abbreviated CEU) or Central European University is a non-profit private higher education institution that has been actively engaged in scientific research since 1991 in Hungary. The main building of the university is located in Budapest on a small campus.
Specify information on the educational program on the official site of an educational institution.
It is a small university with about 1600 students taking courses every year. The teaching staff of the university is about 300 teachers of the highest category. While studying at the university, you can always take part in exchange programs between universities in the country and the world. Also, students have a choice in terms of the educational system - to study in person or remotely.
Students have access to literature and textbooks from a large university library, a place in a hostel, a sports ground. The university is constantly developing and sharing its experience, as evidenced by its participation in prestigious research groups and associations.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.