Budapest Business School (Budapesti Gazdasági Egyetem, BGE) is a public business school specializing in business research and social sciences and located in Budapest. BGE was founded on January 1, 2000 by combining three recognized and successful higher education institutions: the College of Commerce, the Hotel Business and Tourism, the College of Foreign Trade and the College of Finance and Accounting. The business school is considered the leading educational institution in Hungary and ranks 17th in the national ranking.
Undergraduate programs (BSc, BA) for:
For study are available master's programs (MSc, MA) in:
The business school is located in Budapest, the capital of Hungary, and includes its own library and sports facilities.
The academic year at the business school begins in September and consists of two semesters. The spring semester begins in February.
The cost of living in Budapest is $ 393 -760 $ / month.
To enter a business school you must:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.