Budapest Business School
Description of Budapest Business School
- Established: 2000
- Type: State Higher Educational Institution
- Location: Budapest, Hungary
- Language of instruction: English, French, German.
Budapest Business School (Budapesti Gazdasági Egyetem, BGE) is a public business school specializing in business research and social sciences and located in Budapest. BGE was founded on January 1, 2000 by combining three recognized and successful higher education institutions: the College of Commerce, the Hotel Business and Tourism, the College of Foreign Trade and the College of Finance and Accounting. The business school is considered the leading educational institution in Hungary and ranks 17th in the national ranking.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Budapest Business School
- BGE is the only Hungarian business school ranked among the 100 best business schools in Europe
- The educational institution was recognized as business school No. 1 in Hungary, No. 40 in Europe and No. 112 in the world, according to Webometrics
- The business school has extensively developed international exchange programs in which 170 higher education institutions from 30 countries participate.
Facilities and equipment at Budapest Business School
The business school is located in Budapest, the capital of Hungary, and includes its own library and sports facilities.
Admission dates and extra charges
The academic year at the business school begins in September and consists of two semesters. The spring semester begins in February.
The cost of living in Budapest is $ 393 -760 $ / month.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
To enter a business school you must:
- Fill out the application form
- Create resume
- Write a motivation letter
- Prepare the following documents:
- High School Certificate / Officially Certified Copy of BA / BSc Certificate and Notarized English Translation
- Documents from other previous studies (e.g. transcript of records in English)
- Certificate of English proficiency at level B2 (for example, IELTS, TOEFL, TOEIC)
- A photocopy of the main page of the passport, which must be valid for at least six months, calculated from the beginning of the planned classes
- A medical certificate of satisfactory health, allowing you to study abroad.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
- Guardianship services during the studies
- Student supervision
Review about Budapest Business School
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.