Debrecen University is a prestigious Hungarian public institution of higher education. The university has been functioning since 1538, it is located in the city of Debrecen. In Hungary, this institution is in the 5th of the best educational institutions and has the status of a “research university”. In 2015, he was included in the ranking lists of international prestigious universities. Also, Debreceni Egyetem is proud of its permanent membership in the association that unites European universities.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Thanks to its popular faculties and research activities, Debreceni Egyetem has become popular not only in the Old World, but also in academic circles around the world. The educational institution has earned an excellent reputation due to the high level of education in the fields of medicine (in particular, in the faculties of pharmaceutics and molecular biology). The university is also proud of the quality of teaching in the field of information technology. Not less popular is the department of tourism business, which occupies high positions in the Hungarian academic ranking. Fundamental research conducted by employees of the university, identifies the following areas:
Derceben University is known for having doctoral schools, as well as a set of research laboratories located on campus. Also noteworthy is the work of twelve research communities, which contain about 30 academicians from Hungarian scientific circles.
The location of Debreceni Egyetem is geographically connected with the north of the town of Debrecen. It is located near the Romanian-Ukrainian border. The university campus is located in the central zone of the town. Future doctors, humanities scholars and engineers settled in one of the old architectural buildings. The other building serves as the seat of economics and law. On the territory of the university there is a luxurious botanical garden. Plus, there is a park next to the educational buildings, where there is always green and there is something to do. Also here is a large academic library.
Comfortable hostels are located in the green zone of the campus, on the territory of which a lot of different entertainment is organized, so that students can spend their leisure time interestingly. Also at the disposal of students there is a huge sports complex with a large number of sports sections. And in the park there is a concert stage where festivals and concerts are held.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.