Budapest International College
Description of Budapest International College
- Location: Budapest, Hungary
- Language of instruction: English
- Type of training: mixed.
Budapest International College (BIC) is an international university college that offers preparatory programs of engineering, information and scientific profiles for further admission to universities. This institution is also a provider of recruitment services.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Budapest International College
Accommodation, meals, prices
BIC accommodates its students in a partner residential complex located a couple of stops from the city center. The hostel is in excellent transport access, close to shopping centers, fitness rooms, a cinema, restaurants and many other public places.
The residential building consists of six separate apartments, each of which accommodates 5-8 people. The apartments are equipped with a kitchen, a comfortable living room, bathrooms and toilets. WiFi is available in all apartments.
Additional facilities on the territory of the hostel:
- Common seating area
- Laundry for an additional fee
- Outdoor sports garden
- Bicycle covered parking where you can rent a bicycle
- Additional storage for large items.
The minimum rental period of the apartment is five months, the maximum is one year with the possibility of extension. As a deposit upon arrival, the student must provide 500 € (for the safety of the property). This deposit is refundable at the end of your stay.
The cost of a monthly stay, which includes utilities, weekly and monthly cleaning:
- Three-bedroom room – 220€
- Room with two bedrooms – 280€.
If desired, you can pay 10 € for the balcony.
BIC assists its students in finding an apartment if they do not want to live in a residential apartment.
- Assistance in obtaining visa documents
- High-quality training programs
- Cooperation with three major universities in Hungary.
Admission dates and extra charges
The duration of study depends on the chosen program - from one to seven semesters.
- Accommodation, meals
- Medical insurance – about 150€ for 6 months
- Study fees
- Bicycles for rent, storage space.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Applicants must provide:
- High School Diploma with Final Examination Results
- A copy of the passport – it must be valid for at least 6 months
- Visa Documents
- Health Insurance
- Knowledge of English is not lower than level B2.
Language proficiency and a math test are assessed in an interview, which will be scheduled after viewing the documents.
Application dates for programs vary, but basically documents are accepted until June 30 or November 30.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Budapest International College
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.