Óbuda University ( Óbudai Egyetem) is a institution that has been active in scientific and academic work since the beginning of the distant 2000 in Hungary. Currently, the University of Óbuda with its main building and a small campus is located in the Hungarian capital - the city of Budapest.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
This university of Hungary confidently from year to year adds to the list of the best universities in the country. In addition, the last few years, последниеbuda University has not left the TOP of the best universities in the world.
This university has its own large library. In the university there is a well-developed sports infrastructure. The institution itself is listed in the university network of the European University Association (EUA) and other such.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.