Beijing University of Chinese Medicine & Pharmacology
Description of Beijing University of Chinese Medicine & Pharmacology
Beijing University of Chinese Medicine & Pharmacology (abbreviated BUCM) or 北京中医 药大学 - this educational postsecondary institution's Republic of China, which has been active scientific and academic work since the beginning of the distant 1956. Currently, teaching at the university of Beijing University of Chinese Medicine & Pharmacology is conducted on the territory of a small university campus in the city of Beijing.
The structure of the academic group of the university includes only the best teachers, professors and academicians. Students can choose a convenient system of training - full-time or distance (correspondence).
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Beijing University of Chinese Medicine & Pharmacology
This is one of the universities in China, which is included in the list of TOP-5 percent of the best of the best institutions of the entire globe.
Facilities and equipment at Beijing University of Chinese Medicine & Pharmacology
While studying at this higher educational institution, students have access to a large scientific library. Also, students can always count on places in the dormitory, use modern comfortable sports facilities on the campus.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In order to replenish the ranks of students in higher educational institutions, each applicant is obliged to submit the required documents in time. In addition, you must also successfully cope with the entrance exams. Both local residents and visitors from different parts of the world under the same conditions can enter the university. Each academic year the university divides into two parts - academic semesters.
Tuition fees at Beijing University of Chinese Medicine & Pharmacology
Beijing University is doing everything possible to review and satisfy requests from students for financial support. In this case, each student must demonstrate excellent results in academic performance.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Beijing University of Chinese Medicine & Pharmacology
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.