Beijing Technology & Business University
Description of Beijing Technology & Business University
Beijing Technology & Business University (abbreviated BTBU ) or 北京 工商 大学 - This is a state-type educational institution of higher education that has been active in scientific and academic work since the beginning of the distant 1998. Now BTBU University has at its disposal a small campus in the capital of the country - the city of Beijing.
The university is considered to be medium in scale, because at the Beijing Technology & Business University every year the course successfully passes about 19,000 people. At the university, BTBU conducts its research and teaching work of about 700 teachers of the highest category.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Beijing Technology & Business University
Thio is the University of China, which from year to year easily defends and proves its right to be on the list of TOP of the best universities in the world.
Facilities and equipment at Beijing Technology & Business University
The infrastructure of the university includes a large scientific library. Also, the advantages and unconditional advantages of this university in China include the fact that a large library, affordable housing in a dormitory is at the disposal of university students. In addition, you can always play sports and actively spend your free time on the territory of sports fields and the park on the campus of Beijing Technology & Business University.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
In order to join the ranks of students of this higher educational institution, it is necessary to submit the required set of documents, report on their past academic progress, as well as successfully cope with the entrance exams. Taking into account the simple fact that a university is considered a state institution, students can always count on receiving scholarships for academic success.
Tuition at Beijing Technology & Business University
Training is conducted on a fee basis for all students. Each student can expect to receive scholarships. Students have access to participation in international student exchange programs. Among other things, the students of the institution themselves choose the system of education - in person or remotely.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Beijing Technology & Business University
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.