China University of Petroleum is one of the leading universities in China engaged in research activities. The university attracts applicants with high-quality programs related to the oil and mining industries, high interest of large employers - after graduating from a university, you can easily find a worthy place for a subsequent career.
China University of Petroleum is constantly evolving and looking for innovative approaches, offers 11 bachelor's and 33 master's programs. The teaching staff totals more than 1500 people, among which there are many candidates and doctors of sciences, professors. The university cooperates with dozens of research centers throughout China, has agreements with foreign partners on student exchange. Talented students can receive scholarship payments that cover most of the costs associated with training.
The programs are very popular: oil and gas storage and transportation equipment, offshore oil and gas equipment, search technologies and so on.
Foreign students are offered a place in the hostel: the rooms are equipped with the necessary equipment and comfortable furniture - there is everything for relaxation and independent work. You can also rent a separate apartment in Beijing: far from the center - from $ 464 per month, in the city center - from $ 841 per month. Food in China is cheap, especially in student cafes - you will need from $ 147 per month.
In their free time, students can engage in the development of their talents: take part in various events - performances, contests, numerous sports sections are available to help maintain physical fitness.
Beijing - a city with a long history and dozens of attractions - you can always find something new and interesting here, choosing to go for a walk on a day off.
China University of Petroleum has a large library, a sports complex, and a number of its own research centers and laboratories. In classrooms and classrooms there is the necessary equipment for effective training.
Education in this university is divided into semesters. Additional costs associated with mobile communications, transportation, leisure and other related expenses other than accommodation and meals, will range from $ 120 per month.
For applicants requirements, as in most other universities in the country:
You will also need to fill out a questionnaire and a package of basic documents: passport, photographs, etc.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.