Do you want to become a lawyer with an international degree? Today we invite you to pay attention to the universities that offer the program "jurisprudence" and have places for foreign students!
University of Nottingham
- Ranking: # 12 in the UK for jurisprudence; Russell University
- Programs: LLB Law
- The good thing about the program is that it prepares students for the LNAT.
Queen Mary University of London
- Ranking: # 29 in the UK for jurisprudence; Russell University
- Programs : LLB Law , LLB Law with Politics , LLB Law with Business
University of Glasgow
- Ranking: # 3 in the UK for jurisprudence; Russell University
- Programs : LLM Law, LLM International Law , LLM International Commercial Law , LLM International Economic Law
Arizona State University
- Ranking : in the top 1% of universities World (Center for World University Rankings 2020)
- Directions : Business , History , English , Philosophy , Political Science , Economics .
- 20% of women in the US Congress are female college graduates.
- Ranking : # 125 in National Universities (US News Report 2020).
- Directions : International Relations , Philosophy , Political Science , Principled Leadership , Sociology
Also, students can take the Pre-law program and the Logic and Critical Thinking subjects, which will serve as an excellent preparation for the LSAT.