Hindu University Banaras is an institution of higher education in India with an excellent level of educational services. Banaras Hindu University (BHU) has a state form of ownership, which makes it particularly popular among students. The history of the academic activities of this institution has been conducted since 1916. Urban campus is located in Varnasi.
The eleventh position of the Hindu University Banaras in the list of the national academic ranking of India allows the university to remain for decades one of the most prestigious places of study in the country. Plus, the quality of teaching allows Banaras Hindu University to occupy a place in the first 5 percent of the world ranking of the best universities in the world. This assessment of international experts is also based on the professional level of graduates. The excellent reputation of the university diploma is known all over the world.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Hindu University Banaras has the size of a major educational center. Within its walls, 22,000 students simultaneously receive various specialties. In the Indian university are free to enter and foreign citizens. They occupy about 2% of all student places. The teaching staff includes 1,800 full-time specialists, some of whom are invited foreign professors and teachers from leading universities of the world. The students are provided with the opportunity to study abroad under the international exchange program. All the details can be found on the social networking pages on the Internet.
Students use for the preparation of scientific literature and periodicals of the necessary specialization in the university library. All interested persons are provided with a student hostel.
It is also worth noting the permanent membership of Banaras Hindu University in the academic groups ASSOCIATION OF COMMONWEALTH UNIVERSITIES and ASSOCIATION OF INDIAN UNIVERSITIES
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.