Astana Medical University (AMU) was founded in 1964 and is a private medical higher educational institution in Kazakhstan. In 1997, the institute was reorganized into an academy, and in 2009 received university status.
AMU offers educational programs for undergraduate, graduate, doctoral and residency programs at 5 faculties:
University educational programs are implemented in the following areas:
The university offers study programs in the following areas:
AMU doctoral study programs are implemented in the areas of Medicine and Public Health.
Residency programs at AMU are implemented in the following areas:
The university provides a hostel only to privileged categories of students. To stay in the residence you must provide:
The material and technical support of the educational institution includes:
The university has a two-semester academic year
To enter the university you need toprovide:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.