- Educational programs in American schools for students in Europe
- The location of the leading American schools in Europe for foreign students
- List of popular European schools and colleges with American educational system
The education of children at school or college can play an important role in their future career: the school is laying the fundamental knowledge that students then enjoy all their lives, so it is very important that the institution provide quality education, and the student was comfortable and interesting to learn. In Europe, the majority of educational institutions are concentrated - at the moment it is possible to enroll even in an American school or college, being very far from the USA!
Educational programs in American schools for students in Europe
Advantages of European schools for students:
- experienced teachers
- immersion in the cultural European environment
- communication with native speakers
- broadening of horizons
- international environment
- high quality of education
- a wide range of programs and courses
- small groups
- extensive excursion program.
The presence of American schools and colleges provides students with a unique opportunity to travel and live in different corners of the Earth, not depend on the location of the institution throughout life. You can get a secondary American education, for example, in Switzerland, and then go to a prestigious university on the other side of the planet. This is the capabilities of the modern world, which should be used and get the maximum pleasure from the educational process!
In some schools, the administration pays special attention to sports activities - on campus there are sports grounds and necessary equipment for sports. For example, at the ES International School in Barcelona, all students of academic programs must attend sports training in: football, tennis, handball, basketball, horse riding, running and beach volleyball, and fitness.
The location of the leading American schools in Europe for foreign students
European countries, where there are schools with American programs of study and learning English:
Studying in the American education system is conducted in English, but the most schools have linguistic courses available and this makes it possible to study other foreign languages, depending on the country.
List of popular European schools and colleges with American educational system
- College Beau Soleil (Villars, Switzerland). In a private school there is an international section, through which you can get a secondary education in the American system of education. Mandatory study of subjects: mathematics, French, English, geography, history, science, information technology, music and art. In the Advanced Placement programs, in addition: economics, management, business. The program provides for the accumulation of 26 credits (educational units) per year. On the campus of the school in the Swiss Alps, accommodation is available on a full board basis.
- Notre Dame International High School (Verneuil-sur-Seine, France). This is a private school with an American educational system (from 9 to 12 class). For students, there is a unique opportunity to get an American education in English, prepare to enter the university and attend linguistic courses in French. It is possible to stay on a full board basis on campus, which is located in the green area of the suburbs of Paris.
- St. Stephen's School (Rome, Italy). The private school has a high ranking among the other Italian schools: its graduates take exams for high scores and go to the best universities in the country. The curriculum is based on American educational traditions. Available as a day visit, as well as accommodation in the residence of the school. The program Diploma + Advanced Placement allows you to prepare for admission to an American university and get a secondary education.
- ES International School (Barcelona, Spain). This American school based on the tennis academy Sanches-Casal provides students from 10 to 18 years with the opportunity to complete secondary education and prepare for the passing of language exams on linguistic programs. Having graduated from the 12th grade and received the diploma of High School Diploma, students can enroll in prestigious and top universities and colleges around the world .