- Teaching for children in an American college or school abroad
- Types of programs in schools abroad with the American educational system
- Examples of prestigious and popular American schools abroad
The American system of education is popular in schools among students due to the impeccable quality of education and high rankings of educational programs. In any country where there are American schools, you can study at the best educational courses.
Teaching for children in an American college or school abroad
Thanks to the international environment in the schools of Europe, foreign students improve the skills of a foreign language every day, learn about other cultures, make new friends and have fun in extra-curricular times. For students who do not have the level of knowledge of the English language, additional linguistic studies are available in schools. American diplomas, certificates and graduation certificates are very highly appreciated in educational institutions around the world.
Types of programs in schools abroad with the American educational system
List of high school programs in schools:
- High School Diploma Program - from the 9th to the 12th grade, the secondary school is completed. At the end of the course, students receive a certificate of secondary education; High School must be completed for everyone who wants to study at US universities.
- International Baccalaureate is a two-year program for those wishing to obtain an international diploma and continue their studies in one of the universities of Europe or the USA.
An indicative list of programs in the American school for foreign students on the example of American International School Salzburg:
- secondary schools (grades 7-8)
- senior school (grades 9-12)
- graduation classes (13th grade, preparatory course for admission to the university).
The approximate list of compulsory subjects: chemistry, biology, physics, algebra, geometry, mathematical analysis, literature, social sciences, history, the US government, physical education and others.
Additional: informatics, statistics, painting, sculpture, photography, theater, journalism and others.
In the 11th to 12th grade, students can take the Advanced Placement program, which is a course in preparation for a university with in-depth study of some subjects that can give an advantage when entering most universities around the world.
Examples of prestigious and popular American schools abroad
- The private American school American International School Salzburg is considered one of the best schools in Austria, accredited by the Austrian Ministry of Education, and its graduates enter the leading universities around the world. Here they teach on the traditional American educational system for students from 12 to 19 years. Classes are conducted in English by teachers from Canada and the United States. Entertainment and sports infrastructure American International School Salzburg is located on the basis of the University of Salzburg.
- Private school Notre Dame International High School - a prestigious American school-board in France is located in a quiet area near Paris. High Diploma School is designed for students from 15 to 19 years and includes courses to prepare for admission to the university (an obligatory condition is participation in public works). The school is taught by American and French specialists.
- ES International School Barcelona is a school with an American system of education in Barcelona on the territory of the Sanchez-Casal Tennis Academy. Programs for students from 10 to 18 years are available: the curriculum includes the traditional American education system and the requirements of the Spanish Ministry of Education. Students pass several classes of primary or secondary American school, and then a couple more years they study in the Spanish course. Every student is required to attend sports training in football, tennis, basketball, horse riding, running, beach volleyball and other sports in order to engage in an active lifestyle.