The admission process is based on how many grades a child has completed in school.
Admission to higher education institutions in the UK after grade 11 is possible through the Foundation program. This is a one-year preparatory course specifically designed to quickly and effectively adapt international students to the British educational environment. The Foundation program includes preparation in academic English and an introduction to the subjects that students will study in their first year in their field.
If the child studied abroad and graduated from 12 classes, then direct admission to the first year of the undergraduate program is also possible.
Documents required for admission to the program
- copy of the main page of the passport
- extract of school grades for the last 2 years + certificate of complete secondary education (with translation into English)
- motivation letter
- language proficiency certificate (IELTS)
- letters of recommendation from teachers
- completed registration form (provided by the institution or agent).