Aligarh Muslim University ( AMU for short) is an educational institution of state type that has been active in scientific and academic work in India since the beginning of the distant 1875. Currently, the university has a small campus at its disposal.
We are talking about a higher educational institution, which is among the fairly large-scale ones, because here about 29,000 people take a course every year. in parallel with local residents, visiting citizens can also enter this higher education institution. In the university itself, over 5,000 teachers of the highest category conduct teaching. The university itself takes an active part in the programs of international exchange of the university and students that are most famous throughout the world. The university itself is widely represented on social networks like Linkedin and Facebook .
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Aligarh Muslim University is a higher educational institution, which has long been firmly established its position in the ranking of the top 20 universities in the country. In addition, the university from year to year easily proves its right to be among the TOP-five percent of the best universities at the global level.
While studying, each university student can freely use literature from a large scientific library of a higher educational institution. Also, the university provides students with places in the hostel. The university is actively developing, as evidenced by its entry into such communities and groups as the Association of Indian Universities (AIU), as well as the Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU) and the Medical Council of India (MCI), as well as the Distance Education Council (DEC) and other similar.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.