In Zhejiang University e or Zheda there is an active recruitment of entrants from different countries of the world . The highest state institution is in China. The institution was founded in 1897, is located in the southernmost city of the country - Hangzhou.
Zheda has the best students from all over the world, because the university is among the top ten leaders among the world's higher education institutions. He does not concede even to such institutions as Harvard or Cambridge and quite often sends his students to different parts of the world within the framework of exchange programs, whereby international relations are established. Here we welcome students not only from China, but also from other countries, taking into account not racial identity or figures in the bank account, but knowledge and potential of entrants.
Directions and disciplines
The University is ready to offer different types of candidates for the selection of candidates for admission. The main of the disciplines studied are: Arts, Mathematics and Cybernetics. The value of education among employers in more than two hundred countries of the world increases the authority of the university, attracting an increasing number of people who wish to enter annually.
The bachelor's program is presented in the following areas:
1. Chinese language - 4-year program
2. Group of social sciences - 4-year programs:
Economics, international economy and trade, public finance, finance and banking, e-commerce, law, education (education management, international and comparative education), educational technology, public affairs management (curriculum and training), information management and business management system Business Administration), Accounting, Financial Management, Human Resource Management, Transport Management, Tourism Management, Economics and Management (including the management of international relations), the Office of Labor and Welfare (Welfare, Risk Management), land administration (including urban and real estate management), information resource management ( including the management of electronic government).
3. Humanitarian group - 4-year programs:
Philosophy, Chinese literature (including film and animation Wright and Direct.), Classical literature, editing. and publication. History (including management of the cultural industry), museum science, English, Russian, German, French, Japanese, teaching Chinese as a foreign language, journalism, television and broadcasting, advertising
4. Scientific group - 4-year programs:
Mathematics and applied mathematics (including operations research), information and computing science (including information processing and information security, computer graphics), statistics (including financial mathematics, insurance actuary, biological mathematics), physics (including electronic information), chemistry, Applied Chemistry (including chemical biology), Earth Information Science and Technology, Geographic Information System, Resource and Environmental Environment and Urban Development, Earth Sciences, Psychologist I, Applied Psychology (including counseling), Biology, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Environmental, Resources and Environment, pharmacy, traditional Chinese medicine, pharmaceutics
5. Engineering group - 4-year programs:
Materials Engineering and Engineering, Polymer Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Manufacturing (including Automotive Engineering), Engineering Engineering in the Field of Energy and the Environment (including engineering and environmental engineering and its automation, refrigeration and artificial environment and its automation), electrical engineering and automation, system science and technology, electronic information engineering, automation, information engineering (optoelectronic Information and Telecommunication Engineering, Electronic Science and Technology, Computer Science and Technology, Software Development, Industrial Design, Electronic Information Technologies and Tools, Biomedical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Water Resources and Ocean Engineering, Engineering Mechanics, Engineering Mechanics (including aerospace engineering)
6. Applied Biological Group - 4-year programs
Biotechnology, Food Science and Technology, Agricultural Resources and the Environment, Applied Biology (Agriculture), Horticulture, Animal Science, Veterinary Medicine
7. Medical team - 7-year programs
Clinical medicine, Dentistry, Basic medicine, Preventative medicine
8. Architectural group - 5-year program (including landscape)
9. City Planning Group - 5-year program (urban planning)
10. Digital Media Technology Group - 4-year program
11. Artificial design group - 4-year program
Industrial design (product design), artificial design (environmental artificial design, visual communication design)
12. Fine arts - a 5-year program
13. Sports group - 4-year program
The educational institution is one of the largest universities in China in terms of the number of students studying, because almost 50,000 students receive education there. 5% of the total number of university students are foreigners who entered Zheda on equal terms with local residents. Foreigners and nonresident students are entitled to live in a student dormitory for a separate payment.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.