Shenzhen University is a modern prestigious university in China, offering relevant educational programs: 56 for bachelors, 72 for masters. The choice of specialties is very wide: from studying foreign languages to medicine and technical innovations.
The university is famous for a large number of scientific works: hundreds of them are published annually in various fields of research. The teaching staff is 2100 specialists, many are professors and doctors of sciences.
Much attention is paid to the comprehensive development of the student: this is facilitated by the geographical position of the university and the arrangement of the campus. Students communicate with different nationalities, learn the customs and culture of peoples.
The percentage of foreign students is about 7%: the university offers international exchange programs with Asian, European and American universities. Capable students can count on scholarship support from the administration of the institution.
All programs comply with international education standards.
Foreign students can take a dorm room or rent an apartment off campus: the second option will cost $ 400-700 depending on the remoteness and living conditions. Students can eat at university cafes: it's inexpensive, healthy and tasty - the choice of dishes is quite large.
Every year, sports competitions, fairs are held, students are united in interest groups, and develop their talents. On the campus there are luxurious gardens with lakes where you can relax in your free time, exciting excursions are offered to introduce you to the history and culture of China.
In addition to classrooms on campus:
Each office has the modern equipment necessary for study.
Each academic year at Shenzhen University is divided into 2 semesters. Additional costs associated with meals, travel by public transport, mobile communications and leisure activities, will range from $ 300 per month.
Applicants must pass the entrance exams and provide a standard package of documents, including a certificate from school or a diploma of previous higher education.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.