Southern Medical University (Southern Medical University) was founded in 1951. This is one of the best medical universities in China. Abbreviation - SMU. The university campus is located in Guangzhou. On its territory there is a central building of the educational institution.
SMU is one of the top hundred universities in China.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
Southern Medical University is a medium-sized institution of higher education. No more than 20 thousand students study there. Among them are not only Chinese citizens, but also foreigners. About 3 thousand specialists conduct pedagogical and scientific activities here. The university cooperates with international educational centers, exchanging students and teachers.
Students have access to the university library with the necessary materials for their studies.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.