Yunnan University (abbreviated YNU) is an educational institution of the PRC of the state type that has been active in scientific activities since the distant 1923. The university has a small campus in Kunming with a developed sports infrastructure and a hostel on its territory.
We are talking about a higher education institution that is in the TOP-80 best in the country.
Specify information on the program on the official site of an educational institution.
This is a fairly large-scale educational institution, where about 24,000 students take a course each year. In addition to local residents, everyone from among the visitors can enter the higher education institution freely. When studying at a higher educational institution, students and teachers can, if they wish, take an active part in one of the international exchange programs.
The university offers students to use literature from a large library and live in a dormitory.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.