Dalian University of Foreign Languages (DUFL) is the highest state educational institution in China, founded in 1964. The number of students here is 20,000, 7.5% of whom are foreign nationals. The educational institution offers students 24 undergraduate programs and 9 master's programs. As a university of foreign languages, DUFL pays great attention to international exchange programs and currently cooperates with more than 180 universities from 30 countries.
The university has 10 undergraduate language programs - students are given the opportunity to study:
Master's programs at DUFL are implemented in the following areas:
Long-term courses are designed to improve the Chinese language. The original approach of the institute to the learning process is based on intensive training of students in order to achieve maximum results.
Highly specialized courses have been implemented at the university since 1981. During its existence, the DUFL Chinese Language Faculty has become an international center that allows university students from other countries to master the Chinese language.
The duration of training for short-term programs is 1-6 weeks.
The university provides an opportunity for foreign students to live in the Zhongshan hostel. Students are not recommended to live outside the residence. The rooms are equipped with everything necessary for living and studying.
The educational institution is located not in the center of Dalian, but 14 kilometers from it. The international airport is 12 kilometers away.
University infrastructure includes its own library and sports facilities.
The school year at DUFL begins in February and September.
To enter the university you must be over 18 years old and have a document on secondary education.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.