The oldest university in China (now Hong Kong) offers training according to international standards:
Education at the University of Hong Kong is innovative programs, high student engagement and global research. Teachers take a holistic approach that combines academic sciences with professional skills and personal development.
The university has 10 faculties, students choose study programs from more than 70 areas. The Hong Kong University is included in the subject international rankings in the following subjects:
The university offers dual programs - a chance to get a degree in two related specialties, saving time and money.
The university actively supports its graduates within the framework of a special program that finances technology startups launched by residents of the university. 1 out of 25 start-ups by educators, students and alumni have received a grant of HK $ 1.5 million. Since the launch of the program in 2014, about 50 startups have received funding.
The University of Hong Kong closely cooperates with foreign universities and enters into international alliances - today the university cooperates with 360 educational institutions from 45 countries. These universities offer a semester or academic year for student exchange programs.
Living in student dormitories is a tradition and an important stage of study at a Hong Kong university. Living in residences, students make new friends and develop communication and leadership skills. All campuses have student residences with rooms for 1-4 people. The campus area is 53.5 hectares.
An alternative to hostels will be renting apartments:
Period of residence in the residence from 26.08 to 31.05. The cost of living without meals is about 3000 $ HK .
Cost per year
Food cost (required)
St. John's College , Single Room
23,023 $ HK
13 299 $ HK
16 310 $ HK
8800 $ HK
HK $ 27,180
Shun Hing College
Chi Sun College Lap-Chee College
27 490 $ HK ( single)
20 845 $ HK (double)
Ching Lin Terrace Residence
6300 $ HK per month (single)
5430 $ HK (double)
6 Sassoon Road
15 105 $ HK
The university is located in Hong Kong and has several campuses. The main building is an example of British architectural style. Equipping campuses:
Hong Kong received the status of an "investment portal to China", with which it is connected by road, rail and air. Among the advantages of the city:
The following scholarships are available for international students:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.