Tianjin University ( TJU ) is the national university in China. He rightly deserves the title one of the most prestigious public institutions of the Chinese People's Republic. Ministry of Education of the PRC Also Tianjin University is the first highest institution in the country, and the beginning of the academic activity of this institution dates back to 1895.
As a confirmation of the words about prestige, we give statistical data on which Tianjin University is in the TOP-20 of the best educational institutions of China, and also in the rating of 5% of universities all over the world.
Special attention should be paid to such areas of training in TJU:
Information on the training program can be found on the official website of the school.
At the same time, more than 29,000 students study at the university. Both local and foreign residents can study here (their percentage is 1% of the total number of students). The academic staff of the institution is about 2600 teachers.
University students have the opportunity to participate in international exchange programs.
Students have free access to the library and the student hostel. On the campus is a garden and park area with a large number of ponds, where in their spare time from school students can relax and spend their time.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.