Xiamen University of Technology
Description of Xiamen University of Technology
Xiamen University of Technology (abbreviated XMUT) or 厦 门理工学院 - This is a higher education institution in the People’s Republic of China since the beginning of the distant 1981. Currently teaching at Xiamen University is conducted on the territory of his own campus in Xiamen City.
Xiamen University of Technology is among the medium-sized institutions of higher education, where about 6,000 people can complete a course each year. In parallel with local applicants, visitors can also enter the university who have successfully completed the entrance exams.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Xiamen University of Technology
This is a higher educational institution, which with stable and enviable regularity over the past years is included in the TOP of the best institutions in the world.
Facilities and equipment at Xiamen University of Technology
While studying at the university, students have access to the large scientific library of the university. In addition, this university provides students with a well-developed infrastructure, which allows young people to play sports, actively relax and walk quietly, without leaving the university campus.
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Xiamen University of Technology is making every effort to accept, analyze and, as a result, satisfy requests for financial assistance from each applicant. Both local residents and visitors from different countries can apply for admission to the university.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Xiamen University of Technology
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.