Suzhou is a higher education institution that rightfully falls into the category of non-profit educational institutions in China. It is noteworthy that the university begins its history in 1900. The university headquarters is located in Suzhou in the campus location.
An educational institution annually enters the lists of 40 leading higher institutions of the country. Suzhou High School on an ongoing basis is among the key universities, occupying the first lines in the selection of popular educational ratings abroad. SoochowUniversity is rightfully considered a top university in the direction of "Chemistry", falling into the 101st line of the list of higher institutions of the world.
Specify information on the training program on the official site of an educational institution.
Suzhou University is a leading educational institution with more than 45,000 students. Together with university applicants, citizens living outside the country have the opportunity to enroll. The teaching staff exceeds more than 4,000 teachers of the highest category. University students have the opportunity to participate in the motivational exchange program experience. Learn more about the features of student life at the university, you can thanks to the social media of the university, which should include Linkindin.
Each student enrolled in this educational institution has the opportunity to visit a unique library created specifically to supplement the educational knowledge base.
Do not waste your time in the empty, which you can use for your development, for example, to improve English and any other language or to prepare for test control. We are the leading representative of the most popular educational institutions outside the border, as well as using proven selection techniques for educational programs and guaranteed enrollment strategies. We will help you to exclude a long search for information, we will exclude the commission of erroneous stages at the time of admission.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.