Silesian University of Technology in Gliwice
Description of Silesian University of Technology in Gliwice
Politechnika ląska w Gliwicach or Silesian University of Technology in Gliwice is an educational institution of the state of Poland, which has been active in scientific activities since the distant 1945. The main building is in Gliwice.
We are talking about the university, which is the dream of many locals and visitors from around the globe. And this is not surprising, because the university is in the TOP-20 best in the country.
Programs and prices, tuition fees in Silesian University of Technology in Gliwice
Facilities and equipment at Silesian University of Technology in Gliwice
As part of the training, students can live in a dormitory and use literature from the large university library. The university is included in the list of authoritative associations EUA (European University Association).
Entry requirements, how to apply, what is required to enrol
Enrollment is carried out by a special selection committee, based on the results of applicants' examinations, passed earlier at the place of study. Each year of study here is traditionally divided into two semesters. They are studying in a higher education institution, both locals and visitors from all over the world.
Cost of education
Getting a diploma at the university can not be called expensive. For each semester, you will have to pay an amount of $ 1,500. Postgraduate training is slightly cheaper. At the same time, students can apply for participation in annual international exchange programs.
Institution on the map
Residence permits, citizenship and other services
Review about Silesian University of Technology in Gliwice
Recommendations on when to apply
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.