Vitebsk State Technological University is one of the leading universities in the country, providing training for specialists in the field of light industry, economics, and other fields. Vitebsk State Technological University has 7 faculties:
A number of studies and the creation of new developments and technologies are constantly carried out within the walls of the university. New automation methods are being studied, innovative equipment is being created, environmental and other aspects are being studied. Within the framework of the university, research is being conducted on the development of remote regions of the country, the creation of an industrial base.
Among the university professors and graduates there are outstanding scientists and doctors of sciences. In 2000, a university professor Zhores Alferov received the Nobel Prize in physics.
Different duration programs are offered: in the Russian language and in the study of specialized subjects, which increase the chances of successful enrollment in a university.
Such a low payment allows you to get a diploma for almost everyone. The correspondence form is available: training on it is 2 times cheaper, lasts 5 years.
Two dormitories have been allocated for the residence of foreign and nonresident students: modern renovation in each room and good equipment for leisure and study. The university has a dining room and a buffet: it offers inexpensive dishes for students and faculty.
A sanatorium-sanatorium is open for students at the university, which every student can visit - there are a total of 50 places, so you need to register in advance. Much attention is paid to the physical education of students: on the territory of the university there are open areas for playing football, tennis, there is a gym with modern equipment, a swimming pool.
The university created creative associations and circles: students develop their talents, communication skills, organize concerts, competitions. Each student who enters VSTU will find his own club of interest.
The university has an experimental center, on the basis of which a huge amount of research and practical work is carried out. A library with a large collection of printed and electronic information is available for students, a museum is opened that tells about the history of the university, the achievements of students and teachers.
The academic year at the university is divided into 2 semesters - from June and from January - an examination week passes after each. Additional costs for international students will range from $ 279 to $ 590 per month (accommodation, meals and related expenses). A place in a hostel costs about $ 50 per month and allows you to save money on expenses.
Requirements for admission to the university are standard: passing entrance exams, submitting the necessary documents. For foreign students, it is also necessary to provide a receipt for payment of a place in the university dormitory.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.