Gomel State University (GGU) was founded in 1930 in Belarus and is a state higher education institution. The university offers 42 areas of bachelor's training, 20 areas of magistracy and 6 doctoral specialties, implemented at 13 faculties of the educational institution.
GGU is among the top 10 best universities in the country, occupying 5th position in the ranking.
The university offers undergraduate programs in the following areas:
The university offers master's programs in the following areas:
The university offers doctoral programs in the following areas:
The university provides its students with accommodation in 4 dormitories.
The material and technical base of the university includes 68 research laboratories and its own library.
The academic year at GGU consists of two semesters.
To enter the GGU you must:
The educational institution reserves the right to request additional documents for certain categories of applicants.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.