Belarusian State University of Physical Culture is the only specialized university in the country for training in the field of sports and tourism. Percentage of enrollment - 9 out of 10 applicants, international exchange programs.
The pride of the university is graduates who take prizes in major sports competitions: more than 140 times former university students climbed the Olympic podium. About 500 students are members of national and national teams in various sports.
Among students - representatives of 14 countries in addition to Belarus. BSUPC is a member of the International Association of Universities of Physical Training and Sports. The teaching staff is about 400 people, including honored trainers.
To increase the chances of submitting documents, provide certificates or certificates of sports achievements.
On the territory of the university there is a block-type dormitory for up to 991 people: it has modern repairs, a laundry room, a medical center and rest rooms. Meals are possible in a cafe on campus. Students can rent a separate apartment: from $ 196 per month on the outskirts of Minsk, about $ 320 in the city center.
The university will appreciate the large sports complex, including:
Dozens of sports sections, a gym, a sauna and other facilities necessary for maintaining a healthy body and fitness are available for students. All sports facilities and equipment meet high quality standards.
As in other universities in Belarus, the academic year is divided into 2 semesters. Additional costs will range from $ 170 per month: for food, telephone, transport.
There are two requirements for admission: a good school certificate or a diploma of previous education and a desire to develop in the sports field.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.