Polotsk State University was founded in 1968 as a branch of the Belarusian Polytechnic Institute. Gradually, in addition to polytechnical specialties, humanitarian ones began to be added - this led to the fact that in 1993 the branch separated and became an independent Polotsk State University.
A new round in the history of the institution occurred in 2001, when the President of Belarus A.G. Lukashenko signed a decree on transferring the historic building of the Jesuit College to the university. The grand transfer took place in 2003. Since then, Polotsk State University is the owner of the oldest campus in Belarus and one of the oldest in the entire post-Soviet space.
The university is actively publishing. By the forces of students and teachers, they publish:
The historical building of the university is located in Novopolotsk, the modern - in Polotsk. All classrooms of the university are well equipped, cosmetic repairs are regularly carried out. For students work:
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.