The Belarusian State Economic University is consistently among the top 20 universities in the country and occupies a leading position in the field of training specialists in the economic sector. The university is distinguished by a high level of education and cooperation with large employers: after graduation, you can get a prestigious place in public and private organizations.
The level of teaching complies with international standards, there are exchange programs with foreign partners in 23 countries. Today BSEU is 11 faculties and 49 departments, which offer dozens of specialties related to business, economics, law, management, communications. The Higher School of Management and Business, which is part of the university, is very popular.
About 1900 specialists are engaged in teaching, among which there are many professors, candidates and doctors of sciences. Within the walls of the university, research is constantly being conducted, scientific papers are being published, conferences are being held. Active and talented students receive scholarships and grants.
Education is possible in different forms: full-time, part-time, distance.
During the course, students conduct a lot of research, take part in conferences, and create the conditions for a successful future career.
For nonresident and foreign students, as well as for orphans, rooms are available in 8 dormitories of the university: they often win the state competition and take pride of place in the ranking of hostels in the country. The rooms have all the necessary technical support for a comfortable stay and effective training. The walls of the dormitories have gyms and tennis rooms. Students can eat at the university cafe.
In addition to educational buildings and dormitories, on the basis of the university are open:
The academic year at the Belarusian State Economic University is divided into 2 semesters; at the end of each, an examination session is held. Additional costs (with a lack of places in the hostel) will range from $ 284 to $ 607 per month (about half - for rental housing, the rest - for food, transportation, mobile communications and recreation).
Admission is based on the results of internal exams; for foreigners, knowledge of the Russian language is important. Of great importance are grades in the school certificate or the presence of a previous diploma of higher education.
|Language courses, schools and children's language camps||Primary and secondary education - private schools||Preparation programmes for entering universities - higher education||Higher education (after completing accredited programs A-level, IB, High School) - Bachelor, Master, MBA|
| - we recommend to apply 6-9 months before the start of the course (some camps and schools offer discounts for early booking or for lengthy study programs) |
- there are some very popular and high demand children's camps, where the applications need to be submitted 1 year in advance (in particular Switzerland , Great Britain , USA , Canada , Austria)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the training program, |
- some schools have a specific time frame (September-November - please specify an individual school)
- some schools require tests in several stages (UKISET, internal tests of the school: English, mathematics, logics, subjects, interview, some require a personal visit)
| - we recommend to apply one year before the start of the program, |
- for Foundation and Pathway programs, IELTS and TOEFL certificates are usually required, respectively
| - recommended submission one year before the start of the program, |
- the deadline normally closes in January, for TOP HEIs and, as a rule, in March in other universities
- for a bachelor, a Foundation or Pathway preparatory program a completed A-level, IB, High School + IELTS / TOEFL are required
- for Masters you need a graduated higher education, in some cases you need a pre-Masters program
- MBA requires completed higher education, work experience preferably at least 2-3 years, etc.